May 1, 2015
It’s time for fun in the sun with your favorite four-legged swimmer! Adding a few pool toys can enhance this healthy form of exercise. This year our retail store will feature some great choices of dog water toys for your favorite pooch. Here are some key things to keep in mind when selecting dog toys for your pool:
- Toys should be strong enough to withstand frequent chewing without tearing or fraying.
- It’s helpful if toys are big and made of bright neon colorsto make finding them a cinch!
- Toys should float! Easy to find and easy to retrieve.
- Make sure toys are the proper size for your dog to grasp with his/her mouth.
- Always watch your dog while swimming. Even the most experienced swimmer can get fatigued and require help!
Have a fun, safe summer with your favorite furry pal. We will be doing the same!